To access the Feedback Studio:
- Click on your Turnitin assignment from within your LEO unit.
- In the submission inbox either click the similarity percentage icon.
- An additional window or tab appears containing the student assignment submission.
- The Feedback Studio is collapsed by default. To drag and drop pre-defined feedback click on the 'tick' box to access QuickMarks.
- To add general feedback or audio comments, click on the box with pencil icon.
- To close the expanded view click on the cross icon:
Individual markers are indicated under the active layers option, in 'Grading', providing the names of instructors who have added feedback to the students assignment, This option is helpful for multiple marking as individual markers comments are identified on the student paper by their initials and specific feedback by an individual marker can be toggled on or off. To access active layers, select the stack of files folder at the top of the menu.
Display text matching while marking
To display text matches while providing feedback, click on the active layers icon and select 'similarity'
If you require a hard copy of the submission or the graded work, click on the down arrow and from the pop-up window, select current view.
For information about how many times a student has submitted, the date, time, word count; select the 'i' symbol for the information. A pop up window will display further information.