How to record the live classroom or webinar
When inside the Adobe Connect session, the host can start recording at any time:
- From the 'Meeting' menu, select 'Record Meeting'
- Enter a Name and Summary for the recording and click 'OK'.
The recording will begin and continue for as long as you wish. To end the recording:
- From the 'Meeting' menu, select 'Stop recording' (you can also choose 'Pause recording' and 'Resume recording' if you need a break).
When you stop recording, it may take a few minutes for the completed recording to be available in your unit. Note that you can make as many recordings in a room as you like. Rooms are not automatically recorded; you must begin the recording manually.
How to access recordings in the External Tool activity
If you need to access recording in the Web Manager instead, please see this How to access recordings guide.
Each meeting room you create in the External Tool activity will have a 'Recordings' link beneath the name of the room. Click this link to view a list of recordings:
To make these recordings available to students, you must Publish them:
- Tick the checkbox in the 'Published' column for the recording. This will make the recording accessible by anyone in the unit.
- The 'Actions' menu has a list of options. Click this link to:
- Choose Edit Information to modify the details of the recording.
- Choose Edit Recording to make simple cutting and editing changes to the recording itself
- Choose Share to get the direct URL of the recording. You can also make the recording Public so that the link to the recording can be accessed by those not enrolled in the unit.
- Click the Recording Name to view the recording: