- Navigate to the unit and the activity or resource you would like to copy.
- From the 'Administration' menu, select [Activity/resource] administration > Backup.
- Click 'Next' through the pages or simply click 'Jump to final step'. The only option you have when backing up an activity/resource is the name of the backup file. Ensure you don't change the three letter file extension.
- Once the backup is successfully created, click 'Continue'.
- You will be taken to the 'Restore' screen.
- If you would like to restore the activity/resource straight away, skip to step 2 in the "restore the activity or resource" section.
- If you would like to save the backup file onto your computer, click the 'Download' link in the 'User private backup area'.
The first item in this area is your most recent backup.
The file will be downloaded on to your computer and you can then share that file with colleagues who will be able to restore that activity/resource in their own units.