The LEO Assignment activity allows students to upload their assignments in a digital format. After your Assignment cut-off date has passed, you may like to download all of your Assignment submissions for offline grading and/or printing.
To download all student Assignment submissions:
- Navigate to your unit from within LEO.
- Click on the Assignment activity.
- Click on 'View/grade all submissions'
- You will be taken to the 'Grading action' screen. From here you are able to view the 'status' of all of your student's Assignment submissions (whether or not the student has submitted an Assignment).
- You can select individual Assignment submissions by selecting the checkboxes in the left hand column next to the student's name. Otherwise you can select a bulk grading action from the dropdown menu. The options available to you are:
- Download all submissions;
- Upload multiple feedback files in a zip;
- View Gradebook.
- Select 'Download all submissions', then in the new popup window that opens select 'Save File'. You are able to save all of your Assignment submissions as a zip file onto your computer or device. You will then be able to access and mark each Assignment submission separately.
NOTE: it is important that you do not rename any of the files you have downloaded. Maintaining the naming convention used by LEO will allow you to re-upload the Assignment submissions in bulk, rather than having to re-upload them individually.