Each unit in LEO will look slightly different depending on your Faculty, your Lecturer. There are some similarities between all units, however.
- Units will be broken up into sections which could be topic-based or week-based.
- The first few sections will include important information about the unit such as:
- a unit outline which includes learning outcomes and due dates for assessments etc.
- an 'Announcements' forum your lecture will use to post important notices as they come up
- an introduction to your lecturer.
- Whatever page you are on, the 'breadcrumbs' will tell you the unit you are in and what area or activity you are currently looking at.
Your unit outline
- The unit online is usually located in the introduction section of your unit or first' section .
NOTE: In some faculties National units may include your unit outline in your campus section or 'tile'.
- When assessments are marked, you can access these marks from the 'Grades' link in the Administration menu.