If you are new to teaching at ACU and have never used LEO (Learning Environment Online) or need a refresher – this session is for you. Ask questions and develop your confidence in LEO skills in this workshop.
The workshop provides an overview of common LEO components, and offers a chance to practice adding and editing resources and student activities. We will also discuss where to access help and support for LEO.
The workshop will be be delivered face-to-face or online via the Zoom videoconferencing system. Guided by Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Advisors from the Learning and Teaching Centre (LTC), you will work in a practice area on the LEO site.
At the end of this workshop it is expected that participants will be able to:
- identify and navigate to components of LEO
- access support and training options for LEO
- update your LEO profile and notification preferences
- create and edit label and page activities in LEO
- create and use LEO forums and messages
- mark and provide feedback for Moodle and Turnitin assignments.
For venues, dates and times, please read the LEO Getting started Session Outline (PDF 32KB).