Currently, lecturers in charge will have access to post questions in ACU Unitpulse. Note: that if multiple lecturers in the same unit require access to ACU Unitpulse in the same unit, please inform evaluations LTC using the staff ACU Unitpulse access form.
Staff are to follow the ACU Unitpulse standard process (endorsed by the University Learning and Teaching Committee) in their use of this tool. Please note: ACU Unitpulse is to be used for the purpose of quality assurance and internal reporting only.
What is unique about ACU Unitpulse?
- ACU Unitpulse is fully integrated with LEO, ACU’s Learning management system.
- ACU Unitpulse reporting is anonymous – students can be assured that their names will not be identified when giving feedback.
- ACU Unitpulse allows one-on-one communication between a lecturer and a student, even though the tool does not reveal any details of students.
- ACU Unitpulse provides an open communication channel for all learning scenarios at ACU (traditional, online and blended units). Questions can be posted without linking to specific lecture content.
- Bluepulse app: Students and lecturers can download an app to their smartphones making it easier to post and respond to questions.
- Instructor’s report: ACU Unitpulse provides lecturers with a downloadable report of all the activity. This provides a record that can be used for evidencing learning and teaching practice. This evidence can support their reflective practice, annual performance review and planning process and career progress.
- ACU Unitpulse is a product of eXplorance, a partner vendor with which ACU has a legal agreement. Therefore,the data storage is compliant with Australian Privacy Act.
ACU Unitpulse flyer
Access and using ACU Unitpulse
Support and promotional resources